Sunday, November 11, 2012

Great-Grandma and Great-Grandson Updated

My grisaille painting has been changed. As always, I'm looking for suggestions on how to improve. Compare this painting to the photograph below and let me know what changes I should make before I start adding color.

Thanks to all of you who have been so willing to offer compliments and criticisms of my work. As always, both are encouraging and helpful. To become a real artist, I have a long ways to go. So, please offer suggestions. If something about the grandma's shoulder doesn't look right or the grandson's nose? By all means, say so! I won't be offended.

I am also willing and able to take artistic requests. If I post too little or too much of something, send me an email, comment, or Facebook post and I'll do my best to accommodate. Thanks!!

Click on the images below to view larger versions.


No comments:

Post a Comment